GEORGE BUSINESS CHAMBER:
BUSINESS PERSON OF THE 2015 and GEORGE BUSINESS CHAMBER 2015 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR.
Identify, encourage and reward excellence and competitiveness – these are the foundations anchoring the Business Person of the Year Awards. The Awards aim to recognize exceptional achievements in the George Business sector.
At the same time it also seeks to inspire budding Entrepreneurs by emulating and exceeding the achievements of those who traversed the road before them.
The winners will benefit from regional and national media exposure.
The awards will be presented at a Gala Function to be held on 06 November 2015.
Criteria for Business Person of the Year 2015
- Company is a Member of the George Business Chamber (Entrepreneurs are exempt from this criteria)
- Company must be registered in South Africa.
- Passion for his/her work
- Commitment to personal growth
- High standard of ethical behavior
- Positive attitude
- A sense of commitment to the George Community
- Skills & effective management style
- Commitment to bettering business & staff
- People management & development
- Record of stability
- Growth in employment
- Growth in sales
Impact on Community
- Contributed substantially to the turn-around or growth of a business, or managed a larger business in a way that has demonstrated notable entrepreneurial characteristics and achievements.
- Contributed to the private enterprise system in ways that are an inspiration to others.
- Used his/her business skills and creativity to enrich the lives of the greater George community.
- Conducted business with integrity.
- Grown, and developed the company in whatever terms, i.e. sales value, profit levels etc
- Penetration of their market – success with product/service
- Job creation
- Notable specific achievements, personal and company within their specific market
- Recognized standing in local business community
- Social responsibility activities
- Standing within his/her specific industry
Important – Please note:
- Include a short CV of the nominee and/or a motivation
- Include the number of years the Business has been operational
- Nominations close on Wednesday 21 October 2015.
- The nominations can EITHER be Emailed to Ingrid Cronje at email@example.com
- Download, complete and return the nomination form.
- OR by completing the form below.
- The finalists must attend the Gala Function on the 06 November 2015.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Details of the Nominee:
NB! The form below must be completed and returned with the CV and motivation/citation of the nominee.