George Town Hall
COMPULSORY REGISTRATION ON THE WESTERN CAPE SUPPLIER DATABASE (WCSD) IS FREE
Suppliers interested in registration must please take note of the following:
- A valid original Tax Clearance Certificate from the South African Revenue Services (SARS) is required.
- WCBD4 “declaration of interest form”, page 7 to be signed in the presence of the Commissioner of Oath and be stamped
- WCSD form, page 5, must be completed and stamped by the bank
- Copy of ID must be a originally certified copy
- Company registration certificate be originally certified
- WCBD6.1a &b to be completed in order to claim preference points
- Ensure that that all forms are fully completed.
Please be advised that SARS will be issuing tax clearance certificates on site and will also be doing first time registration.
SARS will also do tax returns for SMMEs only – please note this is not for the general public.
The Commissioner of Oaths will be onsite for the certification of copies. SMMEs must please ensure that they bring original certificates and original ID.
Suppliers intending to claim Preference Points, must also note that the BEE certificate must accompany the WCBD6.1, a & b form.
A BBB-EE verification agent will be at the venue, for BBB-EE application.
The toolkit with all the relevant forms will be in a later email, however suppliers could visit www.ariba.co.za to SPECIFICALLY download the WCSD REGISTRATION forms ONLY. We will also bring hard copies of the forms along.
Forms for BEE certificate
Forms from SARS
Forms from WCSD
Forms for Human Settlement